National Association of Publicly Funded Truck Driving Schools (NAPFTDS)
Virage Simulation is proud to be a Gold Partner of the National Association of Publicly Funded Truck Driving Schools (NAPFTDS) .
CVTA, Commercial Vehicle Training Association is the largest trade association representing the interests of truck driving schools, students, motor carriers, and the businesses that depend on their services.
AutoSim is a Norwegian company founded in 1992, renowned for their full scale truck and automobile simulators for research centers. They also have an expertise in the construction of 3D virtual environments.
AutoSim is a technology partner since 2015.
DCA, located in Ottawa, has developed the Driver Competency Assessment Protocols, an advanced driver training and evaluation method.
DCA is contributing and supporting the development of our training material through reviews and evaluations.
The National Research Council of Canada is a leader in promoting innovation in small and medium sized companies through its PARI (programme d’aide à la recherche industrielle) program.
Virage Simulation has obtained financial support from the CNRC for the improvement of the dynamic performance of its simulator product, and the validation of the effectiveness of its training scenarios.Centre Local de Développement (CLD) Centre-Ouest
Managed by the Saint-Laurent Economic Development Center, the CLD Centre-West offers services for start-up and growth companies on its territory.
Virage Simulation has obtained financial support from the CLD for the marketing and promotion of its products and services.
We are members of:
- ATA, American Trucking Associations
- TCA, Truckload Carriers Association
- TRB, Transportation Research Board
- RSEA, Road Safety Educator Association
- MADDS, Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- NAPFDTS, National Association of Publicly Funded Truck Driving Schools
- CVTA, Commercial Vehicle Training Association
- ADED, The Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialist
- ADTSEA, American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association
- CARSP, Canadian Association of Road Safety professionals
- NPTC, National Private Truck Council